Human Semblance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site best viewed with

This is a play-by-post style roleplaying game where the aim is to create a collaborative story featuring characters of your own creation. Everybody of any skill level is welcome here and just having fun is encouraged!

HOME
Rules
F.A.Q.
Human Semblance Storyline
Character Creation Walk-through
The Bio Form
Power Sets

Our button:

Affiliate with us!
Click HERE to find out how.

Advertise Your Site
RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

F.A.Q.

Go down

F.A.Q. Empty F.A.Q.

Post by Lex'Talionis Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Human Semblance F.A.Q.

Q) How much time has passed since people started turning into zombies?
A) Six months.

Q) Can I just pick up a weapon during an RP?
A) Yes. Though you must justify it and if it's not sound, it will be invalidated. Beware of the moderator's watchful eye.

Q) Are zombies slow and dimwitted?
A) No. Typically, we reference resources (not religiously) such as Left 4 Dead, 28 Days Later, Highschool of the Dead, etc. They are able to run, climb, jump (depending on the type), and more. They are able to discern their locations by their primary (if not only) sense, sound, via echolocation. This can go as far as providing them a visual representation of their environment.

Q) What's happens if I get bit?
A) You don't turn, but you're damaged. We derive something sort of like Deadrising 2's mechanics. Get bit 4 times, and on the 4th time, say hello to depravity and time as a zombie; I'm sure you knew that.

more to come!

Lex'Talionis
Admin

Spirit Points : 301

https://humansemblance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum